Due to Brexit regulations we are currently unable to accept orders under € 160, shipping cost excluded.
The payment of duties and taxes are the responsibility of the receiver.
THE 4TH WING

The 4th Wing (4° Stormo) is an Interceptor Fighter Unit that operates at the service of the Combat Forces Command. Established on 1 June 1931 at the Campoformido airport in the city of Udine, it is now based at the Grosseto military base. With over 90 years of uninterrupted activity, it is one of the oldest units of the Italian Air Force.

The emblem of the 4th Wing represents a white horse on a black background, whose history is linked to the ace of the Italian aviation Francesco Baracca, surmounted by the ducal crown and surrounded by the Savoy knot in honour of the Duke Amedeo d’Aosta, charismatic commander of the unit from 1933 to 1934.

The 4th Wing is now composed of two groups, the 9th and 20th Fighter Group, and of other dependent units such as the 404º S.T.O Group, the 504º S.L.O Group, the 904º Aircraft Efficiency Group and the 604ª Squadriglia collegamenti.

Spearhead of the Italian Air Force, the unit is equipped with the modern Eurofighter F-2000 Typhoon and is engaged in the control and surveillance of the airspace for the defence of Italy, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.

Among the tasks of the unit there is the prevention of terrorist attacks on the territory using civil aircraft. The interceptor aircraft can also be used to assist military or civil aircraft.

This year’s spring-summer collection pays tribute to all the men and women of the 4th Wing who daily carry out missions in defence of the Italian airspace counting on their professionalism and speed of intervention. Comfortable and versatile garments, made of the highest quality fabrics, enriched with graphics and prints inspired by the symbols of this glorious Wing and its Groups.


View more